About Prof. Lemon
Kelley Lemon (she/her) is a registered professional landscape architect, LEED accredited professional, and EDAC certified. She practices both architecture and landscape architecture, with an emphasis in food, productive landscapes, and healthcare and mental/behavioral health environments. Her interests further dive into design and theory of the built environment by researching and uncovering histories and ecological processes, engaging the people of the community, and developing new techniques and strategies to provide a solution that is of the place and vernacular.
- University of California, Berkeley College of Environmental Design, Master of Architecture 2007. Thesis: "Harmonious Conflict: Architecture of the Boundary". Thesis Committee: Jill Stoner (chair), Renee Y. Chow, Walter J. Hood.
- University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, with honors, 2002.
Teaching and advising
- LA 241: Landform Design and Construction
- LA 335: Community Design Studio
- LA 336|438 Design Workshops (vertical studios)
- LA 533: Community Design Studio